Dandelion Wine - 5 Gallon Recipe
- 35 cups of Dandelion petals
- 2.5 pints of white grape concentrate
- 5 gallons of hot water
- 10 lbs of sugar
- 15 tsp of Acid Blend
- 1 ¼ tsp of Tannin
- 2.5 tsp of Yeast Energizer
- 10 Campden Tablets
- 1 pkg of Wine yeast
Starting S.G. 1.090-1.095
- Separate dandelion petals, avoiding any green parts. Avoid using sprayed plants.
- Wash and drain the petals. Add into a mesh bag
- Add the petals into a sanitized primary fermenter.
- Add in the hot water.
- Add in the sugar, grape concentrate, Acid Blend, Tannin, Yeast energizer, and 5 campden tablets. Mix well.
- Wait 24 hrs and add yeast.
- Attach airlock and place in a warm temperature area (within the recommended temperature of the yeast.)
This kit contains all the essential additives to make your very own dandelion wine at home. Note this kit does not contain sugar, grape concentrate, or dandelions.
Included in this kit:
- Acid Blend (50 gr)
- Wine Tannin (10 gr)
- Yeast Energizer (25 gr)
- Campden Tablets (pkg of 25)
- EC-1118 Yeast
- Corn Sugar 5kg
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now