Promotional Free Shipping and Flat Rate Program
Eligible Orders Are:
- Orders over $199.99 (excluding taxes) qualify for the FREE SHIPPING Program.
- Orders under $199.99 qualify for our $19.99 FLAT RATE shipping option.
- Shipping Program is for Ontario Only
- Postal Boxes are not eligible
- In rare instances, we reserve the right to impose a shipping surcharge to some remote geographical locations. You will be notified of the extra charges before shipping your order.
- Some products may be subject to a shipping & handling surcharge (eg.: empty Pails, Buckets, Carboys, among others) but we will do our best to communicate to customers prior to shipping.
- Flat Rate and Free Shipping options are not available for customers outside of Canada.
- Nunavut, Northwestern Territories and Yukon are not eligible for the Free Shipping and Flat Rate Program.
- We have the right to limit this promotion to a $20.00 value. Additional charges may apply.
- Some products are not shippable at this time and are offered for PICKUP only. Namely, fresh juices, fresh grapes, glass carboys, among others.
- Some Products are not part of the Free Shipping and Flat Rate Program. Namely, premium wine kits, Festa Brew Kits, 50lb – 55lb Bags of grain, Glass products, empty large containers, among others.
- We reserve the right to change and/or cancel the free shipping and flat rate shipping program at any time.
Flat rate shipping is not showing, what is wrong?
- Your location may not be eligible.
- You may not be meeting the order threshold amount.
- You may have entered a product that is not part of the program.
Standard orders generally ship within the next 2 business days and are expected to be delivered 5-7 business days from the time the order is shipped.
When your order ships from Danny’s Wine & Beer Supplies, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking information. Packages are delivered by Purolator, Canada Post or CanPar – dependent on size, shipping location, and weights.
Many of our products are built on-demand to ensure freshness and many of others are custom built with unique components. For further shipping inquiries, contact us at email@example.com or phone 519-432-5855.
Standard Shipping Methods
Estimated delivery date 1-5 business days from the time the order is shipped, depending on the distance to ship and shipping service. May be longer depending on courier and location.
Territories (Nunavut, Northwestern Territories and Yukon) estimated delivery time is 6-10 business days from the time the order was shipped. All parcels have a tracking number and it will be given to you via email.
Danny’s Wine & Beer currently does not ship to the USA at this time.
P.O. Box Confirmations
If shipping to a P.O. Box —this may delay your order. If a P.O. Box is used as a shipping address we will contact you and will not ship out until address is confirmed.
Danny’s Wine & Beer Supplies does not ship to military APO/FPO addresses.
Large Freight – LTL (Less than Truckload)
Large Volume orders (over 300 pounds) may be shipped as a pallet load via a LTL (less than truckload) freight carrier. This solution provides you with tracking and confidence that your large order will arrive intact and ready to use. Contact us to get a shipping quote.
Payment by E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be automatically deposited. Orders will not be shipped until payment is received. In order to determine shipping charges, customers paying by e-transfer should process the order online, and select “e-transfer” as a payment method. Kindly add order number to the notes to expedite fulfillment process. If payment is not sufficient to cover current pricing and shipping costs, the order will not be sent.
Personal Cheques & Money Orders
Payment by personal cheque or money order are not accepted.