- Made in: Australia
- High quality microbrew kit
- Ready to drink in: 21 days
- Quantity Made: 60 x 375ml (40 cents / bottle!!!)
Colour: 53 EBC
- Bitterness: 325 IBU
- Target Alcohol: 3.8%
Mexico is known for its arid lands, dusty conditions and oppressive heat. So it's not surprising that the people of Mexico are expert at quenching a thirst.
Coopers Mexican Cerveza emulates the style of the finest quality beers exported from Mexico. This premium beer is light in style with a fresh clean taste, ideally served ice-cold with a wedge of lime or lemon.
We recommend to add 1KG of brewing sugar (Dextrose) or Brew Enhancer #2
DANNY'S PRO TIP: Make your own BREW ENHANCER #2 for less
RECOMMENDED PURCHASES WITH THIS ITEM
- 1kg Brewing Sugar
- Carbonation Drops or 150g of Dextrose for Priming Sugar
- Metal Bottle caps
- Star San - Sanitizer used mostly for beer making