- Made in: Australia
- High quality, proven recipes kits
- Ready to drink in: 21 days
- Quantity Made: 60 x 375ml (40 cents / bottle!!!)
- Colour: 130 EBC
- Bitterness: 420 IBU
- Target Alcohol: 4.6%
Light yellow-gold colour draught beer, with a tightly packed white head, floral nose with a hint of malt, medium bodied palate with delicate hopping and a slightly bitter finish. The most discerning draught drinker will appreciate this beer.
We recommend to add 1KG of brewing sugar (Dextrose) or Brew Enhancer #2
DANNY'S PRO TIP: Make your own BREW ENHANCER #2 for less $
- 500g Dextrose
- 250g Malto-dextrin
- 250g Light DME
- Add this 1KG mixture into your brew instead of 1kg of dextrose or sugar and get a more flavourful beer for pennies more.
RECOMMENDED PURCHASES WITH THIS DRAUGHT BEER
- 1kg Brewing Sugar
- Carbonation Drops or 150g of Dextrose for Priming Sugar
- Metal Bottle caps
- Star San - Sanitizer used mostly for beer making
Similar to this Draught Beer
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now