- Made in: Australia
- High quality, proven recipes kits
- Ready to drink in: 21 days
- Quantity Made: 60 x 375ml (40 cents / bottle!!!)
- Colour: 1650 EBC
- Bitterness: 560 IBU
- Target Alcohol: 4.1%
A rich, dark brew displaying coffee, chocolate and licorice aromatics, roasty bitter notes with a dry finish.
Coopers Irish Stout Beer is an authentic recipe containing a blend of malted barley, roasted barley, flaked barley and hops. The pour will exhibit a turbulent, cascading tan foaming action. Eventually, this settles into a creamy beige coloured head that rests atop the beer.
We recommend to add 1KG of brewing sugar (Dextrose) or Brew Enhancer #2
DANNY'S PRO TIP: Make your own BREW ENHANCER #2 for less
RECOMMENDED PURCHASES WITH THIS ITEM
- 1kg Brewing Sugar
- Carbonation Drops or 150g of Dextrose for Priming Sugar
- Metal Bottle caps
- Star San - Sanitizer used mostly for beer making