Safale US-05 - Ale Beer yeast
DRY BEER YEAST CHARACTERISTICS:
- American Style Ale yeast
- Formally known as US-56
- Easy to Store and UseÂ
- Ferments well in a large temperature range -Â idealÂ at 18- 28 Â°C (64- 82 Â°F)
- Creates a crisp clean flavour with low diacetyl allows malt and hop characteristics to shine through.
- Alcohol tolerance 9-11%
- Ideal many ale styles such as Pale Ale, Cream Ale, IPA, Brown Ale, Stouts, and many more.Â
- Suitable replacement for Liquid Wyeast 1056 and White Labs WLP-001
Sprinkle the yeast inÂ at least 50ml of Â wort atÂ 25 to 29Â°C (77Â°F to 84Â°F ). Leave to rest 15 to 30 minutes.Â Gently stir for 30 minutes, and pitch theÂ entire mix into the fermentation vessel.
Alternatively,Â pitchÂ theÂ yeastÂ directlyÂ inÂ theÂ fermentationÂ vesselÂ providingÂ theÂ temperatureÂ ofÂ theÂ wortÂ isÂ aboveÂ 20Â°CÂ (68Â°F) .Â ProgressivelyÂ sprinkleÂ the dry yeast into the wort ensuring the yeast covers all the surface of wort available in order to avoid clumps. Leave for 30 minutes,Â then mix theÂ wortÂ by stirring.
- 11.5g sachet of Safale US-05 - American Ale Beer yeast ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae )
- Emulsifier E491
Is your brewing recipe suggesting liquids yeasts? Click here to see the comparison chart for a dry yeast alternative.