DRY BEER YEAST CHARACTERISTICS:
- English Style Ale Yeast
- Easy to Store and Use
- Ideal at 15-20Â°C (59-68Â°F)
- Alcohol tolerance 9-11%
- Fast fermentation yielding compact sediment - improves overall beer clarityÂ
- Creates a clean flavour, making it a great choice for brewing a large range of ales such as IPA, stout, porter, pale ale and more.Â Â
- Well adapted to home-brewing in plastic, glass, or steel containers.Â Â
- Suitable replacement for Liquid Wyeast 1098 and White Labs WLP-007
Sprinkle the yeast inÂ at least 50ml of Â wort atÂ 25 to 29Â°C (77Â°F to 84Â°F ). Leave to rest 15 to 30 minutes.Â Gently stir for 30 minutes, and pitch theÂ entire mix into the fermentation vessel.
Alternatively,Â pitchÂ theÂ yeastÂ directlyÂ inÂ theÂ fermentationÂ vesselÂ providingÂ theÂ temperatureÂ ofÂ theÂ wortÂ isÂ aboveÂ 20Â°CÂ (68Â°F) .Â ProgressivelyÂ sprinkleÂ the dry yeast into the wort ensuring the yeast covers all the surface of wort available in order to avoid clumps. Leave for 30 minutes,Â then mix theÂ wortÂ by stirring.
- 11.5g sachet of Safale S-04 -Â Ale Beer yeast ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Emulsifier E491
Is your brewing recipe suggesting liquids yeasts? Click here to see the comparison chart for a dry yeast alternative.
Proper cleaning and sanitation are crucial to ensure the safety and quality of your homemade wine. Find out what the process involves and how to do it right.Read now
Don't let yourself get intimidated by wine. It's a beverage always ready to welcome new aficionados. Here, we explain the basic types of wine for beginners.Read now