Safale S-04 - Ale Beer yeast
DRY BEER YEAST CHARACTERISTICS:
- English Style Ale Yeast
- Easy to Store and Use
- Ideal at 15-20°C (59-68°F)
- Alcohol tolerance 9-11%
- Fast fermentation yielding compact sediment - improves overall beer clarity
- Creates a clean flavour, making it a great choice for brewing a large range of ales such as IPA, stout, porter, pale ale and more.
- Well adapted to home-brewing in plastic, glass, or steel containers.
- Suitable replacement for Liquid Wyeast 1098 and White Labs WLP-007
Sprinkle the yeast in at least 50ml of wort at 25 to 29°C (77°F to 84°F ). Leave to rest 15 to 30 minutes. Gently stir for 30 minutes, and pitch the entire mix into the fermentation vessel.
Alternatively, pitch the yeast directly in the fermentation vessel providing the temperature of the wort is above 20°C (68°F) . Progressively sprinkle the dry yeast into the wort ensuring the yeast covers all the surface of wort available in order to avoid clumps. Leave for 30 minutes, then mix the wort by stirring.
- 11.5g sachet of Safale S-04 - Ale Beer yeast ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Emulsifier E491
Is your brewing recipe suggesting liquids yeasts? Click here to see the comparison chart for a dry yeast alternative.