- Made in USA
- High quality, food grade glass
- Taste and odour-free
- Handle for easy carrying
We love this one gallon jug, has a finger hole for easier carrying. VERY useful to have in the homebrewing supply inventory. Great for excess wine or beer during fermentation, small batch test batches, and storage. We offer a wide range of different caps and seals for this glass jug. Opening and thread is identical to the 1/2 Gallon Jug we also have for sale. Different caps and bungs linked below. Does not take too much pressure. We would not recommend for a carbonated growler.
Approximate Jug Height and Width: 11.5"(H) x 6"(W) - 1" Opening
RECOMMENDED PURCHASES WITH THIS ITEM
- #6 Rubber Bung with hole - used for fermentation
- Threaded seal with hole - different option for fermentation
- Poly Seal Cap - Tighter seal
- Regular Cap - More economical and still works good!
- #14 Tapered Cork - for that traditional look and seal
- Sodium Metibisufite - Used to sanitize
- Star San - Sanitizer used mostly for beer making
SIMILAR TO THE ONE GALLON JUG
One Gallon Jar - Open Mouth Glass: Great for kombucha and fermenting sauerkraut
- One Gallon Fermonster- Food Grade open mouth fermentor 1 gallon
- Half Gallon Jug - Clear Glass - Half the size of the one gallon version
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now