Diversol also known as Sparklebrite, B-Brite and Pink Stuff is a powerful cleaner. It has chlorine and alkaline components, making it effective as both a very effective cleaner and a sanitizer. It is widely used for both beer and winemaking.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp per 4 L of warm water. Wash items and rinse well with warm water.
- Bottles and equipment washed with Diversol are sterilized
- DO NOT USE TO STERILIZE CORKS
- The TSP ensures that Diversol is a very effective cleaner - soak very heavily soiled bottles or equipment overnight, then use a bottle brush to remove excess grime and dirt. RINSE VERY THOROUGHLY. Wine does not react well to chlorine.
- Splashes may bleach clothing.
- If splashed in the eyes or on the skin, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not reuse. Unlike sodium metabisulfite, Diversol is a one use solution.
You may also like