Diversol also known as Sparklebrite, B-Brite and Pink Stuff is a powerful cleaner. It has chlorine and alkaline components, making it effective as both a very effective cleaner and a sanitizer. It is widely used for both beer and winemaking.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp per 4 L of warm water. Wash items and rinse well with warm water.
- Bottles and equipment washed with Diversol are sterilized
- DO NOT USE TO STERILIZE CORKS
- The TSP ensures that Diversol is a very effective cleaner - soak very heavily soiled bottles or equipment overnight, then use a bottle brush to remove excess grime and dirt. RINSE VERY THOROUGHLY. Wine does not react well to chlorine.
- Splashes may bleach clothing.
- If splashed in the eyes or on the skin, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not reuse. Unlike sodium metabisulfite, Diversol is a one use solution.
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now