- Made in: Australia
- High quality, proven recipes kits
- Ready to drink in: 21 days
- Quantity Made: 60 x 375ml (40 cents / bottle!!!)
Colour: 75 EBC
- Bitterness: 390 IBU
- Target Alcohol: 5%
Straw colour with golden hues and a lacy white head. This diybeer kit Light floral aromas follow through on a light to medium bodied palate with subtle malt and hop flavours and a clean finish. An Australian Lager style with plenty of character.
We recommend to add 1KG of brewing sugar (Dextrose) or Brew Enhancer #2
DANNY'S PRO TIP: Make your own BREW ENHANCER #2 for less $
- 500g Dextrose
- 250g Malto-dextrin
- 250g DME Light Malt - Dry Malt Extract
- Add this 1KG mixture into your brew instead of 1kg of dextrose or sugar and get a more flavourful beer for pennies more.
RECOMMENDED PURCHASES WITH THIS LAGER BEER
- 1kg Brewing Sugar
- Carbonation Drops or 150g of Dextrose for Priming Sugar
- Metal Bottle caps
- Star San - Sanitizer used mostly for beer making
Similar to this diybeer kit Lager Beer
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now