- Longer than other stainless steel spoons.
- Has a pointy end and it is really hard to bend.
- Perfect for mixing and stirring.
- Handle of the spoon fits all PET Carboys and has a bottle opener.
- Great for 5 - 10 gallon brews.
Sturdy and long 24" Stainless Steel Spoon is ideal for mixing ingredients in beer making, winemaking or any other fermentation process. The length of the spoon allows to mixing everything at the bottom of your brew pot or pail. Stainless steel is resistant to high temperatures so ideal for mixing hot liquids and the the convenient hole on the handle allows for easy storage once you are done using.
Similar to this Stainless Steel Spoon
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now