Lallemand Belle Saison Ale Yeast
DRY BEER YEAST CHARACTERISTICS:Â
- Belgian style ale yeast ideal for Saison or farmhouse style beers.Â
- Easy to store and use.Â
- Vigorous fermentation that can be completed in 5 days.Â
- High attenuation for optimal sugar to alcohol conversion and high alcohol tolerance (up to 15%).Â
- High ideal temperature range from 15 - 35Â°C (59- 95 Â°F)
- Fruity, spicy, and peppery notes most notable at higher temperature fermentation, characteristic of Saison style.
Sprinkle the yeast inÂ at least 50ml of Â wort atÂ 25 to 29Â°C (77Â°F to 84Â°F ). Leave to rest 15 to 30 minutes.Â Gently stir for 30 minutes, and pitch theÂ entire mix into the fermentation vessel.
Alternatively,Â pitchÂ theÂ yeastÂ directlyÂ inÂ theÂ fermentationÂ vesselÂ providingÂ theÂ temperatureÂ ofÂ theÂ wortÂ isÂ aboveÂ 20Â°CÂ (68Â°F) .Â ProgressivelyÂ sprinkleÂ the dry yeast into the wort ensuring the yeast covers all the surface of wort available in order to avoid clumps. Leave for 30 minutes,Â then mix theÂ wortÂ by stirring.
- 11g sachet of Lallemand Belle Saison Ale Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Is your brewing recipe suggesting liquids yeasts? Click here to see the comparison chart for a dry yeast alternative.