Atmosphere - White Selection
Atmosphere Premium wine kits contain all the ingredients to make extraordinary quality white wines from premium grape concentrates. Wow yourself and your guests with homemade Atmosphere wine. Available in many varieties to suit your taste. See the table below to find the right one for you.
A full-bodied, rich and creamy Chardonnay with flavours of ripe apple, pineapple and tropical fruit. The addition of oak compliments the wine with complex characteristics including butter, oak, butterscotch and vanilla. Enjoy with chicken Kiev, rich cream sauces over pasta and white meats, smoked fish, lobster dipped in butter. Includes premium American oak.
|Light||Perfume notes of floral and spice are very typical of this varietal with plenty of tropical fruit on the palate. The touch of sweetness in the wine marries well with Asian dishes, spicy and Cajun flavoured fish and chicken, also try with salty appetizers.|
|Muller Thurgau, Germany||Light||Müller-Thurgau, thought to be a cross between Riesling and Silvaner, was developed by Dr. Hermann Müller, who was born in the Swiss canton of Thurgau. This aromatic wine has fruity flavours of peach, apple, and pear, and a touch of floral, along with an off-dry, soft, smooth mouth-feel. Drink while young and fresh as a sipping wine or with roast chicken wraps, pan-fried fresh water fish, ham and Swiss on rye or lightly spiced grilled pork chops.|
|Pinot Grigio, Italy||Full||This wine is dry, crisp and fresh with a gentle floral bouquet. Subtle tropical fruit flavours are complimented by hints of spice. Light and elegant, this wine is perfect to enjoy with a meal or all on its own. Delicious with shellfish and lightly spiced chicken.|
|Riesling, California||Med||Fresh citrus and apple aromas and flavours, with subtle mineral and apricot notes, balanced with ample acidity.|
|Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand||Light||Classic aromas and flavours of gooseberry, grass, passion fruit, and white peach, with a crisp elegant finish.|
|Viognier, California||Med||Luscious aromas of ripe melon, honeysuckle, and citrus notes with touches of juicy peach and apricot on the palate.|
Wine Kit Features:
- Can be completed in 6 weeks.
- Generates 30 standard 750 ml wine bottles. (Total 23L / 6gal)
- Alcohol content approximately 12-13.5%
- Compact packaging easy to store and use.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions.
- Produces excellent premium quality wine, easy to mistake for expensive commercial varieties.
Wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (it is recommended to use all items that are included as per the instructions)
- Wine Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol (1 package) and Chitosan (1 package) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details