Sterile Juice Verdiccho
Verdicchio is one of Central Italy’s classic grapes, grown since at least the 14th century. lt’s also one of its most interesting white wines. Our Verdicchio is a pale straw colour, with a crisp, dry fruity flavour, a lemony acidity and an after-taste of bitter almonds. Verdicchio is perfect for early drinking.
Food matches: White fish, fish and chips. Havaiti cheese and cottage cheese.
|Completed in||6 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine.
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
We Also Recommend