Sterile Juice Sangiovese
A good Sangiovese should have an evident red berry fruit with cherry and truffle flavours, a fine spine of acidity, slightly bitter on the finish with a tannic bite. This dark red classic has a delicious berry flavour.
Food matches: Casseroles, chicken cacciatore, spicy sausage, tomato-based meat dishes. Pasta, pizza. Romano, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, almonds. Dishes flavoured with oregano, thyme, marjoram.
|Completed in||6 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine.
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
We Also Recommend