Sterile Juice Merlot
Our Merlot is a superior red wine; dark, full—bodied, with smooth, rich blackberry and black currant flavours and a velvety finish. Merlot can be consumed young, but also improves with aging. Grapes to make Merlot are grown in California, and Chile’s southerly Central Valley region.
Food matches: Lamb, venison, game, turkey, meat casseroles, osso bucco, roasted veal, baked ham, pork chops. Eggplant, zucchini, squash. Asiago, gorgonzola and hard cheeses. Dishes flavoured with oregano, thyme or rosemary.
|Completed in||6 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine.
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
We Also Recommend