Sterile Juice Liebfraumilch
Liebfraumilch is made from the Johannisberg Riesling grape, Germany’s one true classic vine, perfectly suited to that countries cool, steep, river-slope vineyards. Their bouquet is floral with a hint of freshness. Notable flavours include honey and apricot. Our Liebfraumilch gives a spicy hint of fruit and a soft, elegant bouquet.
Food matches: Sukiyaki, curried beef, pork, chicken, chicken and pineapple, wild goose, Mexican food, ham.
|Completed in||6 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine.
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
Have a Question?
We Also Recommend