European Red Borday
European Ultra wine making kit consists of the main ingredients needed to brew delicious dry red Red Bordailles wine. A plesant red wine in the French style with the subtle flavour of ripe black currants. It has a rich, soft, smooth, velvety taste. It can be consumed young, but it is known for its longevity.
Food Pairing: Steaks, roasts, Beef Wellington, chicken tarragon, lamb, duck, game birds.
|Completed in||4 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine.
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
We Also Recommend