European Pinot Grigio
European Ultra wine making kit consists of the main ingredients needed to brew delicious dry white Pinot Grigio wine. Pinot Grigio is an increasingly fashionable variety that produces a soft, gently perfumed wine with more substance and colour than most whites. A full-bodied, dry white wine with hints of spice and nuts.
Food Pairing: Roast pork and apple sauce, poached chicken breasts, turkey, duck. Smoked haddock or trout, salmon, crab, lobster.
|Completed in||4 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine.
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
We Also Recommend