California Ruby Cabernet
California Ultra wine making kit consists of the main ingredients needed to brew delicious dry red Ruby Cabernet wine. Ruby Cabernet is a red grape variety that turns out wines with good colour and pleasing cherry taste. It is a product of crossing between Cabernet Sauvignon known for its quality and ease of cultivation, and Carignan
Food Pairing: As a varietal, the wine is best for a lunch-time addition, appetizer for big, hot dishes made of chills, curries, peppers, as well as with aged full-flavoured cheeses.
|Completed in||4 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine.
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
We Also Recommend