California Pinot Blanc
California Ultra wine making kit consists of the main ingredients needed to brew delicious dry white Pinot Blanc wine. Our Pinot Blanc is a delicate, dry white wine with hints of apple and peach aroma. The white equivalent of the red Pinot Noir.
Food Pairing: Ham omelette, pork fillettes. Fish and chips, poached salmon or sole. Havarti cheeses.
|Completed in||4 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine.
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
We Also Recommend