California French Colombard
California Ultra wine making kit consists of the main ingredients needed to brew delicious dry white French Colombard wine. It was California’s most planted wine grape. It produces a soft, moderately dry wine with floral attributes and good acidity. The wine is a fresh, youthful, versatile white wine with a clean, tangy flavour, a distinctively, bold taste and a vibrant, fruity bouquet - perfect for early consumption.
Food Pairing: Pork roast, salad, turkey with stuffing, fruit sauces.
|Completed in||4 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine.
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
Have a Question?
We Also Recommend