White Wine Kits - KenRidge Classic
KenRidge Classic 10L concentrated wine kits contain all the ingredients to make great quality white wines from grape concentrate blends. They are an excellent middle ground between basic 7L kits and premium 16L kits, delivering both robust flavour and value. Available in many varieties to suit your taste. See the table below to find the right one for you.
This Chardonnay boasts aromas of ripe tropical fruit and crisp green apple with subtle undertones of oak. A medium-bodied wine with a lemony finish. A superb wine along side stuffed turkey and chicken dishes.
|Light||A distinctive wine with a fragrant floral bouquet and flavours of peach, apricot, pear and spice. The finish is soft and delicate. Pairs well with spicy foods and Asian dishes.|
|Pinot Grigio||Med||A crisp lively wine with a floral bouquet and flavours of ripe tropical fruit and gentle spice. Broiled or grilled seafood and shellfish pair well with this wonderfully balanced dry wine.|
|Riesling||Light||Floral and fruity aromas of apricot, pear and apple. Sweet citrus flavours followed by a crisp, zesty finish. This Riesling is a great companion for lively lemon chicken, seafood and cream sauce pasta dishes.|
|Sauvignon Blanc||Med||This wine shows light grass and tropical fruit aromas with hints of smokiness from the toasted oak and smooth flavours of gooseberries and kiwi. A superb wine with grilled pork tenderloin, goat cheese and asparagus quiche.|
|Traminer Riesling||An off-dry white wine with wonderful fresh fruit aromas and flavours of tropical fruit, peach and citrus, accented by floral and spice notes. A terrific sipping wine or aperitif. Enjoy with lightly spiced shrimp and chicken skewers, fresh spring rolls, or poached salmon with lemon dill sauce.|
|Viognier||A unique full bodied white wine variety famous for its exotic, spiced-floral bouquet. Viogniers flavour is rich with tastes of dried apricots, peaches, melon, pears and honey. An excellent choice as a refreshing, crisp aperitif or enjoy with spicy Thai cuisine, Mexican dishes or strong flavoured seafood dishes.|
Wine Kit Features:
- Can be completed in 4 weeks.
- Generates 30 standard 750 ml wine bottles. (Total 23L / 6gal)
- Alcohol content approximately 12-12.5%
- Compact packaging easy to store and use.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions.
Wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (it is recommended to use all items that are included as per the instructions)
- Wine Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol (1 package) and Chitosan (1 package) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details