Gran Cru International wine kits benefit from their signature GenuWine Winery Dried Grape Skins that add deep hues, enhanced bouquets, and promote chewy tannins for a lingering finish. They provide all the essentials to make fantastic red Italian Sangiovese Style Wine. Perhaps Italy’s best loved grape from Tuscany, this wine is expressive on the palate with lively cherry fruit and a brisk acidity supported by ample smooth tannins with a deep and lingering finish. Try with Italian sausage and tortellini soup or ham and swiss stromboli.
Wine Kit Features:
|Completed in||5 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
Wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, dried skins, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (it is recommended to use all items that are included as per the instructions)
- Wine Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol (1 package) and Chitosan (1 package) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now