Safbrew T-58 Ale Dry Yeast
DRY BEER YEAST CHARACTERISTICS:
- Specially formulated Ale yeast for high alcohol beer up to 8.5-11% abv.
- Easy to store and use.
- Somewhat peppery and spicy flavour development.
- Ideal for porters and other strong beers.
- Ideal temperature range 12-25°C (53.6-77°F)
- Suitable replacement for Liquid Wyeast 3724 and White Labs WLP-565
Sprinkle the yeast in at least 50ml of wort at 25 to 29°C (77°F to 84°F ). Leave to rest 15 to 30 minutes. Gently stir for 30 minutes, and pitch the entire mix into the fermentation vessel.
Alternatively, pitch the yeast directly in the fermentation vessel providing the temperature of the wort is above 20°C (68°F) . Progressively sprinkle the dry yeast into the wort ensuring the yeast covers all the surface of wort available in order to avoid clumps. Leave for 30 minutes, then mix the wort by stirring.
- 11.5g sachet of Safbrew T-58 Ale Dry Yeast ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae )
- Emulsifier E491
Is your brewing recipe suggesting liquids yeasts? Click here to see the comparison chart for a dry yeast alternative.