Safbrew S-33 Dry Yeast
DRY BEER YEAST CHARACTERISTICS:
- A general purpose widely-used ale yeast. Ideal for Belgian and Trappist style beers.
- Easy to store and use.Â
- Low attenuationÂ for long length on the palate.Â
- Ideal temperatureÂ 15-20Â°C (59-68Â°F).
- Alcohol tolerance 9-11%
- Suitable replacement for Liquid White Labs WLP-006
Sprinkle the yeast inÂ at least 50ml of Â wort atÂ 25 to 29Â°C (77Â°F to 84Â°F ). Leave to rest 15 to 30 minutes.Â Gently stir for 30 minutes, and pitch theÂ entire mix into the fermentation vessel.
Alternatively,Â pitchÂ theÂ yeastÂ directlyÂ inÂ theÂ fermentationÂ vesselÂ providingÂ theÂ temperatureÂ ofÂ theÂ wortÂ isÂ aboveÂ 20Â°CÂ (68Â°F) .Â ProgressivelyÂ sprinkleÂ the dry yeast into the wort ensuring the yeast covers all the surface of wort available in order to avoid clumps. Leave for 30 minutes,Â then mix theÂ wortÂ by stirring.
- 11.5g sachet of Safbrew S-33 Dry Yeast ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae )
- Emulsifier E491
Is your brewing recipe suggesting liquids yeasts? Click here to see the comparison chart for a dry yeast alternative.