- El Pasodoble!
Wine Colour: Red
Varietal: Petit Verdot
Made in: 8 weeks
- Alcohol in Petit Verdot wine: 14%
- Sweetness: Dry
- Body: Medium
- Volume: 18L
- Quantity made: 30 bottles x 750ml Bottles (23L)
- Commercial Wine Benchmarks: Pirramimma Petit Verdot ($ 28.95)
RJS Restricted Quantities Wine kits contain all the essentials to make a fantastic red Petit Verdot wine. El Pasodoble is bold, full-bodied wine, ripe with hints of juicy fruit and spice, indulge in velvety-smooth, leathery tannins with vanilla and oak undertones.
Similar Wine Kits you might like
This Petit Verdot wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite: helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3: Potassium Metabisulphite: used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life; Potassium Sorbate: used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 sachets) removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don't have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now