Blueberry Wine Ingredient Kit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Blueberry Wine - 5 Gallon Recipe
- 10 lbs of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2.5 pints of red grape concentrate
- 4.4 gallons of water (16.5 litres)
- 8 ¾ lbs of sugar
- 7 ½ tsp of Acid Blend
- 2 ½ tsp of Pectic Enzyme
- 2 ½ tsp of Yeast Energizer
- 10 Campden Tablets
- 1 pkg of Wine yeast
Starting S.G. 1.085-1.090
- Use fully ripened, but not moldy, blueberries.
- Wash and drain your blueberries and remove any stems or leaves.
- Press out the juice with a fruit press or mash out with a nylon straining bag. Make sure to keep pulp and tie it up in a mesh bag.
- Add blueberry juice and water to a sanitized primary fermenter.
- Place the pulp in a sanitary mesh bag and tie it up. Add this to the fermenter as well.
- Add in the sugar, acid blend, pectic enzyme, yeast energizer, and 5 campden tablets. Mix well
- Wait 24 hrs and add yeast.
- Attach airlock and place in a warm temperature area (within the recommended temperature of the yeast.)
This kit contains all the essential additives to make your very own blueberry wine at home. Note this kit does not contain sugar, grape concentrate, or blueberries.
Included in this kit:
- Acid Blend (50 gr)
- Pectic Enzyme (15 gr)
- Yeast Energizer (25 gr)
- Campden Tablets (pkg of 25)
- EC-1118 Yeast