White Pear Pinot Grigio
This Niagara Mist kit contains everything you need to make fruity sweet white White Pear Pinot Grigio wine. It has flavours of juicy pears, hints of lemon and notes of custard, while creating a refreshing finish.
Food Pairings: calabrese bread topped with pear and melted brie, spicy Thai cuisine.
|Completed in||4 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- Fruit Flavour Pack
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol (2 packages) and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
We Also Recommend