Close to or Past Best Before date. Final Sale!
DRY BEER YEAST CHARACTERISTICS:
- British Style Ale YeastÂ
- Easy to store and use.
- QuickÂ fermentation which can be completed within 3 days.Â
- Moderate attenuation which leaves relatively high gravity.
- Maximum tolerance 12% ABV.Â Â
- Produces an estery and slightly fresh yeasty nose and palate. Ideal for stouts, weizen, and hefe weizen.Â
- Ideal temperature range 18Â°-21Â°C (64Â°-70Â° F)
- Suitable Replacement for Liquid Wyeast 1028 and White Labs WLP-013
Sprinkle the yeast inÂ at least 50ml of Â wort atÂ 25 to 29Â°C (77Â°F to 84Â°F ). Leave to rest 15 to 30 minutes.Â Gently stir for 30 minutes, and pitch theÂ entire mix into the fermentation vessel.
Alternatively,Â pitchÂ theÂ yeastÂ directlyÂ inÂ theÂ fermentationÂ vesselÂ providingÂ theÂ temperatureÂ ofÂ theÂ wortÂ isÂ aboveÂ 20Â°CÂ (68Â°F) .Â ProgressivelyÂ sprinkleÂ the dry yeast into the wort ensuring the yeast covers all the surface of wort available in order to avoid clumps. Leave for 30 minutes,Â then mix theÂ wortÂ by stirring.
- 11g sachet of Lallemand Windsor British Ale Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Is your brewing recipe suggesting liquids yeasts? Click here to see the comparison chart for a dry yeast alternative.
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now