Final Sale!! (Past Best Before Date)
- Type: Belgian Style Ale yeast
- 1 Sachet = 1 Pitching for a 5-6 Gallon batch
Fermentation Temperature Range: 15-35 C (59-95 F)
- Alcohol Tolerance: up to 15%
- Liquid Yeast Replacement for: -
This Lallemand Belle Saison Ale yeast is a Belgian style ale yeast ideal for Saison beer or farmhouse style beers. Fruity, spicy, and peppery notes most notable at higher temperature fermentation, characteristic of Saison style.
Other Beer Yeasts you might like
- Comparison Chart for Liquid - Dry Yeast
- Safale Belle Saison Ale Yeast Instructions and Technical Data
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now