Elite White Wine Kits
Vinyards Elite kits contain all the essentials to make high quality white wines in many varieties to suit your taste. See the table below to find the right one for you.
|Chamblay||Light-Med||Crisp dry wine. Derived from the Chardonnay grape it is reminiscent of pear and apple.|
|Chardonnay||Med||Crisp dry wine. Reminiscent of apple as well as notes of tropical fruit and caramel.|
|Gerwurztraminer||Light||Refreshing and floral wine. Reminiscent of exotic fruits such as lychee and mangoes.|
|House White||Light||Our own proprietary blend makes a wonderful, crisp, pale that is sure to please the masses. Quick to mature and can be enjoyed young.|
|Pinot Grigrio||Full||A popular dry white with perfumey qualities. Light and refreshing, it is reminiscent of citrus and spice.|
|Riesling||Med||A floral wine with underlying sweet notes. It has a crisp finish and can be enjoyed young. Reminiscent of sweet citrus and fruits.|
|Sauvignon Blanc||Med||A dry, crisp, complex wine. It can benefit from short-term cellaring. Reminiscent of herbs and green fruits.|
|Soave||Light||A pale dry delicate wine. It is refreshing and reminiscent of herbs and bitter almonds.|
Wine Kit Features:
- Can be completed in 4 weeks.
- Generates 30 standard 750 ml wine bottles. (Total 23L / 6gal)
- Alcohol content approximately 11.5%
- Compact packaging easy to store and use.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions.
Wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (it is recommended to use all items that are included)
- Wine Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol (1 package) and Chitosan (1 package) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
Have a Question?
We Also Recommend