Red Premium Wine Kits - Cru International with Dried Grape Skins
Cru International wine kits contain all the ingredients to make extraordinary quality red wines from premium grape concentrates. They benefit from their signature GenuWine Winery Dried Grape Skins that add deep hues, enhanced bouquets, and promote chewy tannins for a lingering finish. Wow yourself and your guests with homemade Gran Cru International wine. Available in many varieties to suit your taste. See the table below to find the right one for you.
|Argentina Malbec Syrah Style||Med||
Argentina’s best known and cherished red grape, Malbec, is blended with spicy Syrah to create a wine with pleasant toasty aromas and hints of cherry and dark fruit on the palate. Pair with honey garlic chicken wings or beef brisket.
Australia Cabernet Sauvignon Style
|Med||A classic Cabernet Sauvignon with a nose of blackcurrants, dark chocolate, and subtle toasty notes with hints of coffee and vanilla notes on the palate. Pairs well with meatloaf and mashed potatoes or prime rib au jus.|
|California Syrah Style||Full||Raspberries and peppery spice blend in harmony to create an elegant flavor with soft, balanced tannins and a lingering, smooth finish. This is a California wine at its best.Try with teriyaki beef or Shanghai stirfry and cabbage.|
|California Zinfandel Style||Med||Zinfandel creates a wine with a luscious bouquet of ripe black cherry and delicate spices. The palate boasts a hint of toasted oak with well-rounded, berry fruit, and a long finish. Tastes great with Italian meatball subs or Chinese-style ribs.|
|Chile Cabernet Merlot Style||Med||A robust bouquet of warm dark fruit and tobacco leads to elevated aromas of ripe black currants and cherries. Layers of coffee and dark plum notes unfold to reveal a traditional Chilean dry wine with supple tannins. Pairs well with Italian sausage and pasta or Spanish jambalaya.|
|Chile Malbec Style||Med||Warm spice notes and aromas and flavours of ripe blackberry and blackcurrant. Chile is well known for these chewy, deep, rustic red wines with intense cherry flavours and blended oak undertones. Enjoy with chicken drumsticks and Asian BBQ sauce or Mexican fajitas.|
|Italy Nebbiolo Style||Med||Luxurious flavours of dark plums and chocolate greet the nose, while hints of blackberries, toasted oak, and spices are found on the palate of this great Italian classic. Serve with Italian pastas such as gnocchi or wild mushroom and risotto.|
|Italy Sangiovese Style||Med||Perhaps Italy’s best loved grape from Tuscany, this wine is expressive on the palate with lively cherry fruit and a brisk acidity supported by ample smooth tannins with a deep and lingering finish. Try with Italian sausage and tortellini soup or ham and swiss stromboli.|
|Niagara Baco Noir Style||Full||Abundant red fruit, spice, and sweet smoke notes on the nose draw you in. The full-bodied palate and signature long smoky finish are true to the character for this unique Niagara variety. Pairs well with red meats of any kind including barbeque ribs, burgers and smoked brisket.|
|Okanahan Meritage Style||Med||
This dry, medium-bodied wine opens on the nose with delicious aromas of red currant, cassis, vanilla, cigar box, and spices. On the palate, it unveils a round mouthfeel with polished tannins for a supported finish. Enjoy with red wine braised beef with pomme purée, bison burgers with blue cheese, garlic lamb chops with chickpea purée, or triple cream cheese.
|Washington Merlot Style||Med||A cooler climate style Merlot from Washington, this wine features classic flavours of cassis and chocolate. It is dark and rich with complex notes of blackberries and velvety tannins. Great with Italian sausage pizza or Mediterranean lamb.|
Wine Kit Features:
- Can be completed in 5 weeks.
- Generates 30 standard 750 ml wine bottles. (Total 23L / 6gal)
- Alcohol content approximately 12-13.5%
- Compact packaging easy to store and use.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions.
- Each kit contains GenuWine dried grape skins and oak to enhance the flavour of the wine and provide a more authentic wine making experience.
- Produces excellent premium quality wine, easy to mistake for expensive commercial varieties.
Wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (it is recommended to use all items that are included as per the instructions)
- Wine Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol (1 package) and Chitosan (1 package) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details