Cheeky Monkey - White Selection
Cheeky Monkey 10L concentrated wine kits contain all the ingredients to make great quality white wines from international grape concentrates. They are an excellent middle ground between basic 7L kits and premium 16L kits, delivering both robust flavour and value. Available in many varieties to suit your taste. See the table below to find the right one for you.
CRIKEY! NO WOOD! No worries, this great white will get the Sheilas Cheeky! Chardonnays unique flavours are enhanced by the rich red soils and warm Aussie sun. You’ll enjoy hints of apple, pineapple and tropical fruit. A great wine with butter-soaked lobster and smoked salmon. Its even great with chicken from the barbie, smothered in a creamy alfredo sauce.
|Light||GET OUT YOUR LEDERHOSEN for this off-dry white wine from Germany. A pale, yellow colour with floral, spicy aromas this wines real character is evident in the taste where semi-sweet peach and apricot flavours continue into a persistent finish. The spicy notes on the nose and tongue create an ideal match for oriental dishes, smoked salmon and mildly spiced foods.|
|Pinot Gris, Washington State||Med||President Washington would even GO APE over this wine! The lush soils and cool climate of the American North-West bring out CHEEKY aromas and tastes of pear, white peach and pineapple. but the real attitude comes through at the end. Great body, zesty acidity and a refreshing finish make this an amazing choice on its own or with light pasta, shrimp and chicken dishes.|
|Riesling, California||Light||DUDE, THIS WINE IS NARLEY!!! If there’s a wine for surfers then this is it. The warm California sun and cool ocean breezes bring out the best in Riesling (not to mention it’s great with seafood on the beach!). This off-dry is a light straw colour with aromas of citrus and floral on the nose. On the palate you’ll enjoy flavours of crisp citrus fruit, honey and apricots. For food pairings try salty Asian cuisine and antipasto plates.|
|Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa||Med||START DRUMMING TO AN AFRICAN BEAT! This light to medium-bodied sipper is great on a Africa hot day with its crisp, green apple flavours and refreshing finish. You’ll appreciate the pale straw colour complimented by aromas of CHEEKY tropical green pineapple, guava, and pears along side light herbal notes. Enjoy on it’s own try or with lightly battered fish or poultry.|
Wine Kit Features:
- Can be completed in 4 weeks.
- Generates 30 standard 750 ml wine bottles. (Total 23L / 6gal)
- Alcohol content approximately 12-13%
- Compact packaging easy to store and use.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions.
Wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (it is recommended to use all items that are included as per the instructions)
- Wine Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol (1 package) and Chitosan (1 package) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details