This California Connoiseur kit contains the essentials to make high quality dry dark red Shiraz wine. It is flowered with strawberries and has a hint of plum and blackberry with firm tannins.
|Completed in||4 weeks|
|Output||30 bottles x 750ml|
This wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- May contain oak granulars, elderberries, elderflowers, bottle of Flavour Essence, Sweet Reserve Bag (use all items that are included)
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite — helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3 Potassium Metabisulphite — used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life
- Packet #4 Potassium Sorbate — used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents — Kieselsol (2 packages) and Chitosan (2 packages) — removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don’t have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
Have a Question?
We Also Recommend