Blueberry Wine - 5 Gallon Recipe
- 10 lbs of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2.5 pints of red grape concentrate
- 4.4 gallons of water (16.5 litres)
- 8 ¾ lbs of sugar
- 7 ½ tsp of Acid Blend
- 2 ½ tsp of Pectic Enzyme
- 2 ½ tsp of Yeast Energizer
- 10 Campden Tablets
- 1 pkg of Wine yeast
Starting S.G. 1.085-1.090
- Use fully ripened, but not moldy, blueberries.
- Wash and drain your blueberries and remove any stems or leaves.
- Press out the juice with a fruit press or mash out with a nylon straining bag. Make sure to keep pulp and tie it up in a mesh bag.
- Add blueberry juice and water to a sanitized primary fermenter.
- Place the pulp in a sanitary mesh bag and tie it up. Add this to the fermenter as well.
- Add in the sugar, acid blend, pectic enzyme, yeast energizer, and 5 campden tablets. Mix well
- Wait 24 hrs and add yeast.
- Attach airlock and place in a warm temperature area (within the recommended temperature of the yeast.)
This kit contains all the essential additives to make your very own blueberry wine at home. Note this kit does not contain sugar, grape concentrate, or blueberries.
Included in this kit:
- Acid Blend (50 gr)
- Pectic Enzyme (15 gr)
- Yeast Energizer (25 gr)
- Campden Tablets (pkg of 25)
- EC-1118 Yeast
- Corn Sugar 4kg
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now