Blackberry Wine Ingredient Kit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Blackberry Wine - 5 Gallon Recipe
- 20 lbs of blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4.4 gallons of water (16.6 litres)
- 11 ¼ lbs of sugar
- 2 ½ tsp of Acid Blend
- 2 ½ tsp of Pectic Enzyme
- 5 tsp of Yeast Nutrient
- 10 campden tablets
- 1 pkg of Wine Yeast
Starting S.G. 1.090-1.095
- Use berries that are fully ripe, but not moldy.
- Wash and drain your berries and remove any stems or leaves.
- Press the juice from your berries in a fruit press or mash out the juice in a nylon straining bag. Make sure to keep the pulp in the mesh bag..
- Add juice, pulp, and water into sanitized primary fermenter.
- Add in sugar, acid blend, pectic enzyme, yeast nutrient, and 5 campden tablets. Mix well.
- Wait 24 hrs and add yeast.
- Attach airlock and place in a warm temperature area (within the recommended temperature of the yeast)
This kit contains all the essential additives to make your very own blackberry wine at home. Note this kit does not contain sugar or blackberries.
Included in this kit:
- Acid Blend (50 gr)
- Pectic Enzyme (15 gr)
- Yeast Nutrient (25 gr)
- Campden Tablets (pkg of 25)
- EC-1118 Yeast