- El Tango!
Wine Colour: Red
Varietal: Malbec Bonarda Syrah
Made in: 8 weeks
- Alcohol in Syrah wine: 14%
- Sweetness: Dry
- Body: Medium
- Volume: 18L
- Quantity made: 30 bottles x 750ml Bottles (23L)
- Commercial Wine Benchmarks: Alma Negra M Blend 2018 ($ 19.95)
RJS Restricted Quantities Wine kits contain all the essentials to make a fantastic red Argentina Malbec Bonarda Syrah wine. Dry, medium-body boasts intense aromas of red currants, black raspberries, hints of oak, and pepper spice, with rounded tannins and a toasted vanilla finish. Food Pairings: Try it with grilled flank steak and traditional Asado chimichurri sauce, Argentinian beef empanadas, and roasted or grilled vegetables.
Similar Wine Kits you might like
This Malbec Bonarda Syrah wine kit includes the following:
- Wine Base - unlabeled large bag consisting of grape juice concentrate
- Yeast Pack
- Packet #2 Bentonite: helps yeast activity and clears wine by removing proteins
- Packet #3: Potassium Metabisulphite: used to prevent oxidation and improve shelf life; Potassium Sorbate: used as an anti-microbial agent to prevent re-fermentation
- Fining Agents Kieselsol and Chitosan (2 sachets) removes proteins, which results in a clear stable wine
Do you want to make your own wine, but don't have the time? WE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE WINE FOR YOU! Click here to find more details
With our wide range of essences you can create your own alternatives of your favorite drinks. Select a well-known drink or discover a brand new variety of tastes with our flavours. The below table will guide you through the list...
Start your winemaking journey on a strong note! This guide will talk about the different winemaking supplies you’ll need in your arsenal.Read now
Balance the wine flavors in your homebrew with fruitiness, sweetness, and other subtle flavors for a properly blended beverage you can be proud of and enjoy.Read now